Privacy & Protection
Debit Card Protection
Card Sentry is a card monitoring program that helps us to monitor for fraud on your Visa Debit Card.
This preventative protection includes:
- 24x7 Monitoring
- Protecting as you travel
- Contact you when issues arise
- Card restrictions when suspected fraud occurs
This service is not meant to be a substitute for the monitoring of your own account by online banking or reviewing your monthly statements. This is just an extra step we take to ensure your accounts are secure.
Going on Vacation?
When traveling be sure to take the following steps:
- Let us know when you will be traveling
- Provide us a list of your destinations
- Be sure your debit card will be accepted
- Be aware of international pass-thru fees
Card Safety Tips
- Remember you may choose to run your debit card as a credit transaction. This will avoid the chance of someone seeing your PIN as you enter it.
- Check your bank statements or online banking regularly. If you notice anything unusual, contact us immediately. Ask us today about our Card Fraud Department and how we work to protect you!
- Memorize your PIN! Only you should know your PIN. If you suspect that someone else knows your PIN, contact us immediately.
- Keep your debit card in sight when conducting transactions. If you suspect that your card has been lost or stolen, contact us immediately to report it.
- Be cautious when using your debit card online. Verify the security of the website before entering your card information.
If you believe your Debit Card has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission call:
1-270-755-4818 or 1-270-726-1270:
or after normal business hours: nights/weekends
choose option 1 on our after-hours message at the phone numbers listed above to be connected to customer service.
Debit Card Customer Service Department
Lewisburg Banking Company
P.O. Box 278
Lewisburg, KY 42256
For additional questions, email us firstname.lastname@example.org