MyLBC E-Banking Statements
Sign up -Easy as 1....2...3!
- Log in to MyLBC E-Banking via the homepage or MyLBC app.
- Click on Documents in the menu.
- Change Document type to Statements and choose the account(s).
- Follow the prompts to complete registration.
- Access statements via your MyLBC E-Banking login.
- Statements are stored in PDF format for up to 18 months.
- Statements changes will be made on the next statement cycle after sign up is complete.
- You can save or print your statement for longer retention.
Go to any full service branch to sign up.
- Next Day Delivery
- Retrieve and view your statement by 3:00PM the next business day after the statement cycle cuts at the bank.
- Statement is stored online for 3 months (90 days).
- Save the statements to a flash drive, CD or to your computer's hard drive.
- Print the statement for your convenience.
- Safer delivery and storage of statements. Retrieve monthly statements securely through email by going to www.csiesafe.com.